Friday, August 15, 2008

U

Hey! You're alive!

Looong time. Was surprised to find out that you were checking out my friendster. Yeah, gotcha! Fyi, I've also unchecked the "View profile anonymously" option to see who views my profile. I actually had an earlier surprise. A week before, (he used to be)TheOne also viewed my profile. But that's another story, or come to think of it, doesn't make much of a story anymore.

Anyhow, I didn't know right away that it was you since the name (it's not even a 'name' name) was different. Curious, I clicked on your profile. Unfortunately, yours too was private, so, I didn't get much info. But how can I be so sure that it was you?!? Hometown. Check. Age. Nah, you're older. Location. Pwede. I checked again for more clues (as if I'd find any). Voila, the customized profile URL gave you away!

So how are you? I see that you're married, or at least, your status says you are. Congratulations! And are you really in the place (location) where you say you are? Wow, good for you! Believe me, I mean it.

Things didn't really turn out good for us. Maybe it was not meant to be. But truly, I wish you well.

Have a good life!

No comments: