Saturday, August 23, 2008

Eraserheads Reunion Concert Petition

Much has been said and written about the Eraserheads' one night reunion gig on August 30th. A lot of people (and I mean, A LOT!), including me, have become so excited and have looked forward to this much-awaited event. But apparently, there are also those who will make sure that this doesn't push through. I have kept quiet and didn't even post a single article in my blog about the upcoming concert. I really didn't want to make patol to those people who think they were above us, THE FANS! Plus those who were making sawsaw. And it's not that I don't care about the law, in fact, I DO.

Oh well, I leave it to the organizers (you know who you are) to iron things out and make this happen. Otherwise, I'm really hoping that someone or some big company gets in the picture and make the one night reunion concert a reality. Please, please, please.

One more thing, since we're still waiting for the official statement, let's all do our part. Visit the link below and be counted!

Eraserheads Reunion Concert Petition

No comments: