Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Francis M

I was a having a normal day when an incoming Yahoo email with the subject Francism caught my attention. It was from Ms. Day Cabuhat, Pupil's co-Manager, and her post went like this:

hi friends...

we would like to ask your generous help for someone very dear to all
of us in the industry. FrancisM has been diagnosed to have leukemia
and we are currently doing a blood drive. Blood of any type and
platelets may be donated at the Lower Ground Floor of Medical City,
please just tell them you are donating under the name of FRANCIS MAGALONA.

thanks much and your support of this will be most valued and
appreciated. ..

day


Whaaat?!? This could not be true! This was the same reaction I had when I found out that Ely Buendia had a heart attack. Tried to process the information but it wouldn't sink in. I was still in major disbelief. How can someone so healthy-looking be diagnosed as someone who has cancer?!

I've always been a fan of Francis Magalona, or Francis M, or Kiko. I began to appreciate rap music because of him. I used to know most of his songs, even the not-so-popular ones. I would like to think that I still do. (Note to self: rip all our Francis M cds and save it in my Zune). Even saw some of his movies, although sa tv nga lang. :) And he made me more loyal to Eat Bulaga, when he joined the show. Hehe!

I am no family, I am just a FAN. Yet, I'm greatly affected by the sad turn of events.

But I know I need to be positive. I know Francis M will get through this. He's always been a strong person. With all the help, support and prayers from his family, relatives, friends & fans, let's all make this a HAPPY BATTLE for FRANCIS M.

P.S.
To all who get to read this by any chance, would appreciate it if you can help Francis M by donating blood. If not, prayers would most definitely do.

Yo! Yes, yes Yo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yesyesyo!!!