Monday, August 25, 2008

Petition no more

Ms. Karin Araneta was right after all, when she posted in the Eraserheads mailing list, that there was "no need for a petition."

The Eraserheads' one-night gig on the 30th is all set.

Though I didn't believe the rumor that the concert was cancelled, I got worried. And shempre biglang panic-mode. Ni-post ko tuloy dito and sa Facebook yung URL for the online petition. Plus, I've sent an email pa to all those in my contact list. Sorry na ha. :)

But hey, if no other company took over from Philip Morris and the petition was the only thing that would convince others to take charge and go on with the show, I'd do it over and over again. So to all those who signed up, thanks a lot. :)

Now, if only someone can tell me where to buy those tickets?

XS
Tomorrow pa yung details, pero I can't wait na. Btw, sabi sa PEP, General Admission is at Php1,500.

I wonder how much the front row seats cost.

No comments: