Friday, January 02, 2009

Yey! - Back so Zune :)

My Zune's up and running again. :)

After getting a text from my friend last night that her Zune's back to normal, i decided to charge mine today. I got a little worried when the device screen was still black and it took time for the Zune software to load. But after a few minutes, my Zune started up and began charging. Almost an hour after, the battery has been fully charged and everything was back to normal. It's as if nothing happened. Yey! :)

I still love my Zune over iPod. For the simple reason that there's only a handful of us who are owners of this device. Mas malaki yung chance na wala akong katulad. :P Plus it gets the job done! I can store my songs, videos, pictures in it. I can also listen to the radio and play games. ;) And oh yeah, i bought it when it was on sale in the US - around PHP7K for 30GB! 'Twas such a steal! :)

Anyhow, curious how a Zune looks like? Here are some pics i took after charging it. ;)



No comments: