Monday, January 12, 2009

STARSTRUCK-NESS

Re-posting my niece's post :)

STARSTRUCK-NESS

Ha! Ha! Starstruck-ness:)

OMG! Kasi it started at my cousins birthday party... HA!HA!

The usual kiddie party scheme, games tapos kainan na. While I was eating, one of my titos took a picture, we had to compress para mag fit. I sat beside Tita Colette and smiled... After that we were both looking towards the entrance of the driveway, then we saw HIM. JAZZ NICOLAS in the flesh. I remembred that he was my tita-in-law's cousin. Ngek! Tita Colette and I had the same reaction.. WHOA!

GRABEH! Tita Colette and I just stared at him. Tapos yun nag fade away. Then after a few, he asked me if anyone was using the seat beside me.. I was like. Wala po. Then he got the chair. WHOANESS to the MAXX! After a minute, he asked me again the same question, then he got the chair. My Tita Colette was bugging me to the maxx na. She was forcing me to get an autograph and ask for a picture. I was like 'ano ka hilo?' Then tita Candy and my daddy became curious. Tita Colette told them and they were bugging me to the maxx as well. Then My Dad told Tito Arn, and he was like "go for it' tapos he said dahil sa Itchyworms.. blah,blah. I was super duper embarassed na. I was thinking that he could already hear us na and stuff. Haha! I left and watch Wall-E

I came back and got ice cream and sat in my seat again. Haha! They started to bug me again and I went to the washroom. Then I came back and they still bugged me. Haha! Tita Candy was like 'don't let the cance pass, ma dissapoint ka' ,Ngek! Hindi pa rin ako nag pa picture.

Then He left with his family. Good. But I was darn sad I didn't get to ask for a picture or a photo. HAHA!!

So well... Oh update on my finger, wala na, okay na siya, yung skin nalang yung problem.

Tita Colette, ENJOY!

Lotsa Love!

--Inna:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUP, I JUST FOUND OUT LAST SATURDAY THAT JAZZ NICOLAS IS MY BROTHER'S (FIRST)COUSIN-IN-LAW. :) Which makes him my...wala lang. Bwahahaha!

DISCLAIMER:
Hindi naman ako mashadong na-starstruck. :P Was just surprised to see him at my nephew's birthday party. :)

No comments: