Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Wishful thinking

Kaka and I watched "The Notebook" almost two weeks ago. I liked the story but am not really into it. I didn't even cry - well, I almost did (but can't remember now which part of the movie.) I don't really believe that it will happen in real life. "It" here refers to you and your first love ending up in each other's arms. Maybe for some lucky couple it will, for some it won't. But what I really liked about the movie is the feeling of hope, faith and the unconditional love it imparts to the viewers. It will definitely feel wonderful to experience that same kind of feeling.

I've read somewhere that it is alright to dream - especially when reality gives it a push. Although right now my reality is saying otherwise, I am still here...dreaming on.

No comments: