Thursday, November 04, 2004

Power-tripper

Was on my way home and was waiting for the bus to leave when a group of MMDA officers (those in blue) signalled to the driver to open the bus. The driver politely told the leader of the group that there was already an officer in the bus. The leader got irked and raised his voice. I didn't really get it at first, but it turned out that the driver was refusing to give them a free ride. This made the man in blue madder. He was shouting at the poor old man and bullying him. He called the driver "madamot" and even threatened to hit him. I think what made him so pissed off was because the old driver was so composed. He was just trying to explain that he'd be reprimanded by their Inspector if there are a lot of officers in the bus. But the jerk-in-blue would not listen. He even said "tingnan lang natin pag nagkita tayo sa Almar...kung makaasta ka ng ganyan"... or something to that effect. The other officers just told him to let it go and so he got off the bus. I saw him talking to the conductor of the bus. I was not sure if he was also giving him a piece of his mind. Kupal talaga. Umaapila pa ata, ayaw pa sumuko.

Truth is, I wanted so much for the jerk to hit the poor old guy coz I wanted to report him and have him arrested. But it's a good thing he chickened out also. Takot lang nya dahil andami namin sa bus na makaka-witness ng kagaguhan nya.

I hate those kind of people.

I'd be a hypocrite if I say that I don't like getting favors. But I would know if there's a need for it and I would not force someone to do me a favor if he/she is not willing to do so.

One needs to know that most of the time, NO means NO.

---------------

Had lunch with the "dead" guy earlier. He said that it was just his way of making lambing to his friends and he didn't think that the joke would be taken seriously. Weird. If I wanted to make lambing to my friends, I wouldn't "kill" myself. And how can someone not take death seriously? Oh well.

No comments: