Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Open/Idol

Two things I love about the month of January:

(1) Australian Open - first grand slam event of the year. It kicked off yesterday and will run for two weeks. No doubt i'll be rooting for Rafael Nadal. He's a three-time grand slam champion, but these are all from the French Open. Hope he'll do well in the hardcourt and have a fruitful (read: win his first Australian Open) fortnight.

(2) American Idol - Simon, Randy, Paula & Ryan are back. It's that time of the year when America and I start looking for the new American Idol. Hehehe! The thing I like about this show is, it helps me appreciate different types of music. But the downside is, if I didn't like the performance, I could be worse than Simon. Hahaha, just kidding.

Only the first month and I'm already busy. Busy watching tv.

No comments: