Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'd rather be blue than be green

Ateneo screwed up last Saturday when they lost to NU and today they paid the price. Big time!

They beat La Salle twice in the elimination round but they lost to the game that really mattered most, the game that would have given them the twice to beat advantage. It sucks! Shyet!

They will face UST and the winner of that game will face La Salle. Half of me is wishing they win so they can get back at La Salle and beat 'em again twice in a row. The other half wants UST to win coz somehow I think they have a better chance of winning over the archers. Any team but La Salle. Can't get over Ateneo's loss. Shyet!

Shyet! Shyet! Shyet!

I wonder how Norman Black is taking all of these. I feel for the guy.

Hope everything will still turn out great for Ateneo this year. Otherwise, any team but La Salle, pare!

Shyet!

No comments: