Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No more ym - that's what they think!

When I got back from lunch today, our IT guy told me that he needed to uninstall the yahoo messenger from my computer. I was like "Ha? Bakeeettt?!?" which was then followed by another question. "As in now na?" He didn't really need to answer my second question coz he was already infront of my helpless pc and was doing his thing (it sounds dirty, but you know what I mean :P). While he was robbing me off my "life," our IT guy told me the reason behind the "robbery." I didn't absorb it though. When he was done, I told him "hindi ako magte-thank you!" and he laughed. I usually say thanks whenever he does something on my pc and that was one thing I didn't appreciate. But hey, life goes on. :-)

Actually, I can still log on to my ym even if it was already deleted from my pc. Ako pa! Hehe! I'm not going to re-install it, there's another way. Hehe! And besides, bawal lang naman pag nahuli eh. Haha!

No comments: