Thursday, May 04, 2006

Don't let Elliott go home yet, pls...

I'm a big fan of American Idol and this year I'm hoping Elliott Yamin will end up the winner. He's the short guy with weird-looking ears, hehe, but definitely has a great singing voice. Last night, for his second performance, he sang the song "Home." As usual, I was impressed but I also had the same reaction as Simon's. I was worried that America might send him home because of the lyrics of the song. But Elliott made it clear that he didn't want to go home yet --- I hope the whole America will let him stay --- and eventually win this year's AI. :-)

I reminded my brother last night to not text me the results especially if it's bad news. Well, he texted me alright and he said that I'd be happy with the results. Hmm...

No comments: