Friday, August 12, 2011

This is England

That is the title of the movie i promised myself never to watch again. Saw it a few years back and it left me feeling so down and sick in the stomach, i almost threw up. :(

This is England is a story about a troubled boy who gets into a fight at school and comes across a group of skinheads on his way home. They invite him to become part of their group and they become his new best friends. The story then revolves around these characters and brutal things happen.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but i found the movie, visually offensive and pointless. And like i said, it almost made me throw up. Incidentally, UK is in a bad light nowadays. Kaya ko siguro biglang naalala yung movie.

Anyways, i still dream of going to England one day. Hope that when that day comes, hindi na uso ang riot at looting sa UK. :)

Oh btw, you may check out this website to know more about the movie and find out if you disagree with me or not. ;)

1 comment:

Bitchina said...

Wow! You're blogging again!

Sana mag-blog ng marami! Hahaha.