Friday, April 17, 2009

Textmate, anyone?

Ha! I'm posting your number for the whole world to know. :) (Ok, i'm exaggerating...maybe not the whole world, but for those who read this blog and for my contacts in multiply to know.)

To the person whose number is 0916-2429953, this one's for you. :P

This person first texted me at the start of this year. Well, he/she doesn't send me obscene messages, nor does he/she send me jokes. In fact, it's the exact opposite. This person is sending me verses from the bible. He/She's done with Matthew's chapter and he/she's into Mark's now. Admittedly, I don't read the bible, but knowing that there are 12 disciples (12 nga ba? hehe), omigod, he/she might not be over soon with texting me.

Arrgh, it is getting annoying already. :(

When I get a text message/missed call from someone I don't know, automatically, I ask "who's this pls?" If I don't get a response, I let it go. I see it as a sign that the message was probably missent or he/she dialed the wrong number. So that's what I did with this case. But this person continued texting me, without me telling him/her off, even if I was starting to get annoyed already. So when January was about to end and I couldn't take it anymore (sorry, don't really appreciate getting text messages from people I don't know), I texted this person again and requested him/her to please stop texting me. It's already April and I'm still getting text messages, so obviously, he/she DID NOT STOP!

What's more exasperating is, this person ignores the messages I send him/her. I've sent him/her texts already asking if he/she knows me, and if not, to please stop texting me pero DEDMA! Kainis! Para akong nakikipag-usap sa machine! Bwiset! My sister and some friends said na baka nga raw automated chuva yun and nasama yung number ko sa list. Or baka raw missionary (missionary position lang ang alam ko, haha!) Oh see, sino ba namang hindi maiinis sa mga ganong texts diba? LOL! Hmm, teka...MAYBE this person knows me personally, and is trying to save me from going to hell. Bwahahaha!

Either way, I still don't appreciate it. Especially if I find out that we know each other and he/she was really trying to save me from going to hell. LOL!

***
Fast forward to a few days back. I got another quote from the bible from this person. Since the quote was not really applicable to me at that time, I replied and asked him/her to send me one about patience. Fifteen minutes after, I received 2 messages from the books of Hebrews and Luke. Surprise, surprise! Hmm, I can now disregard the machine theory (but not the missionary, hehe). And then just today, he/she sent me another quote that I didn't buy or didn't really agree with. The cynic in me asked if the quote was really true (tama bang kwestyunin yung nakasulat sa bible, hehe), and this person replied "Yup. Just have faith. :)" Uuuy, improving! At may smiley pa sha, o ha! :P

So totoong tao nga sha, hehe! Kaya lang tipid sumagot kasi when I texted back (with my 'confusing' question "but what if you do have faith but lack patience?"), he didn't reply na. Naguluhan din siguro sa tanong ko. Hahaha!

So guys and gals, baka you also need saving, haha! Text this person and let him/her know na gusto nyong mag-subscribe sa kanya. LOL!

Again, the number is 0916-2429953. ;)

Happy texting!

No comments: