Monday, May 09, 2005

Tag me ;-)

I decided to add a Message Board to my blog. Funny coz not a lot of people know that I have a blog. I even think that I'm the only one reading this. Save for some who were blog-hopping and who did leave comments (thank you!). So why add it? Wala lang, trip ko lang. Walang pakialaman. Haha! Pang-display lang, hehe!

Seriously, I did inform some of my friends but since maldita ako, maldita rin mga friends ko. "Care ko!" "Eh ano ngayon kung may blog ka?! No time magbasa ng mga nonsense noh!" Get the picture? Haha! Nah, I'm just making these things up. Frankly, I wanted this to be private kaya konti lang nakakaalam and sobrang simple lang ng layout. But since I have not written things here (and will not write things) that would incriminate me --- I'm thinking of "promoting" it. Haha!

Ewan! Bahala na si Batman! If you're one of the "lucky" (wink, wink) ones, meaning you're one of those who knows my blog (hehe!), please feel free to leave a message. Tag me, ok? Thanks! :-)

No comments: